There is nothing more important than our clients' health and well-being. You'll notice some changes during your next visit as we have implemented new policies and procedures to further promote the safety of our clients.
New Safety Measures
- Both therapists (KN95 or N95 + surgical mask) and clients will wear masks during all sessions. We will provide surgical masks for clients if needed. At this time if you are unable to wear a mask, we cannot provide service.
- There will be a temperature check via a touchless thermometer and a COVID screening prior to your session. We will also follow up with clients to make sure no symptoms presented after the session.
- Two HEPA air purifiers will run at all times during the session.
- We will use a HoCl Ulv fogger after each session on the entire room. The room is also thoroughly wiped down with medical grade wipes after fogging.
- Windows are opened and the room is aired out between all sessions.
- All linens and blankets will be stripped and therapist will change clothes after every session.
- Our therapists adhere to protocols of hand washing, mask wearing, and social distancing outside sessions. If anyone in our therapists' immediate contact presents symptoms, we will reschedule appointments and quarantine. As always, if you feel sick, have a fever, or both — Please reschedule your appointment. If you have any doubt of exposure, please reschedule. There will be no charge for rescheduling or canceling at this time. We also rely on you to keep us healthy and well.